5/22

Tuesday was a work day for me. I decided to wait until the last day to make my video and poster board for Express Fest. I started by catching up on my blogs, I had a few from last week to write. Then I started my poster board but didn't get to far because I had to wait for the pictures I printed out on campus later in the day. I also organized my props for Express Fest. I'll have different turkey calls, flies that I tied, maybe a turkey fan on display. I also enjoyed writing my reflection essay. I set a personal record for the fastest four pages I have ever written. Despite all of the tedious work I had to do, I did have a chance to appreciate the past few weeks. I could not have asked to end Highschool any better way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/15

Day 2

Weekly reflection 5/6